feature 01: Sealant Spray Anti-Leaking Sealant
Type: Silicone Sealant
Origin: Mainland China
Model Number: Waterproof Agent
DIY Supplies: Woodworking
1. Effective repair spray: The waterproof agent can easily solve the problem of water leaking.waterproof sealant clean the foundation surface before construction to ensure that the foundation surface is dry and dry.
2. Efficient waterproof: The seal rubber sealant coating spray is your quick and easy way to apply, seal,waterproof sealant protect and prevent leaking! After drying, you can apply any color.
3. High temperature resistance: This sealant spray will not sag or drip under high temperature in summer.waterproof sealant Will not crack or flake in the cold winter.
4. Long-lasting effect: With a quick-drying ingredients for easy plaster, repair, and seal.waterproof sealant And it features a powerful solution with a long-lasting effect. A waterproof layer can be formed after 24-48 hours, and the waterproof layer will become stronger over time.
5. Wide application: The spray can be used for water seepage through cracks, water seepage of window sills, waterproof sealant water seepage in toilet, wall water seepage, roof seepage and water seepage of external wall.
Water seepage through cracks
Water seepage of window sill
Water seepage in toilet
Wall water seepage
Water seepage of external wall
Brush size: about 160*23*9mm/6.3*9.05*0.35in
Features: waterproofing agent
1. Clean the base surface before construction to ensure that the base surface is dry and free from dirt. If there are cracks (more than 2 mm), it is recommended to repair with seal ant first, and then use waterproof agent.
2. Spray or brush the product directly on the surface of ceramic tile, floor tile, wall tile cement, etc. Wait for the product to penetrate into the base course. After a few minutes, when there is no liquid on the surface, spray twice or three times to enhance the effect. The waterproof layer can be formed after curing for 24- 48 hours, and the waterproof layer will be stronger with the time delay.