- Brand new
- Material: Plastic + Aluminum
- Gas Capacity: 12ml
- Flame Temperature: 1300℃
- Ironing Temperature: 450℃
- Use fuel: butane (gas) and household lighter gas are common
- Accessories: solder head, cutting head, open flame head, hot air head
- 4 in 1 gas soldering iron kit.
- Portable and cordless.
- Fine workmanship and good performance.
- Easy to use.
- Convenient to carry.
- Durable in use.
- Suitable for using in welding, electronics maintenance, vehicle repairing, etc.
How to Use:
- 1. Push the switch to the ON position and hear the sound of 'click'.
- 2. Use an igniter or lighter, near the joint ignition.
- 3. Burn for 3 minutes after ignition and wait for the fire to extinguish. The iron head will continue to heat up.
- 4. Adjust the size of the flame, to the 'ten' direction is large, to the 'one' direction is small.
- 5. Temperature is up to 1300 degrees (iron temperature 450 degrees), the use of safety should be taken, after the use of the switch closed to the OFF position.
- 6. When using the gas soldering iron, pay special attention to wait until the flame is completely eliminated. When the object inside the soldering iron turns red, operate it again.
- 7. The length of the flame is about 1.2-2.2 cm.
How to Fill Gas:
- 1. Confirm that the switch is at OFF, then add it.
- 2. The gas tank can be imported into the air hole and compressed under the pressure.
- 3. About 10 seconds, filling gas can be completed. Wait a few minutes, let the gas stable, and then use.
- 4. If the gas is filled, the tail has a "hissing" sound, press the tip of the pen slightly into the air hole, it can be eliminated.
- 1 x Gas Iron Tool Kit (without butane)
- Gas is not included, please refill it before use.
- When filling the gas, the inlet is upward.
- After use, make sure the flame size switch is off and the flame is out.
- Keep the flame away from your face, body, and clothes.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid direct sunlight or storage above 40 degrees.
- Please allow 0-1cm errors due to manual measurement.
- Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.