Name:10 pcs Carbide Rotary File Tungsten Steel Carbide Drill Bit Electric Milling Cutter Grinding Head
User Safety Instructions:
1. When cemented carbide rotary files are used on pneumatic or electric tools, the speed is generally 6000-40000 rpm, and the tool must be clamped.
2. The cutting direction should move evenly from right to left, and reciprocating cutting cannot be performed like using a grinding wheel; be careful not to use excessive force (the pressure generally does not exceed 4 kg).
1. It can process metals such as cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, and non-metals such as marble, jade and bone. Processing hardness can reach HRA≥85.
2. Basically it can replace the small grinding wheel with handle, and there is no dust pollution.
3. High production efficiency. The processing efficiency is more than ten times higher than that of manual files, and nearly ten times higher than that of small grinding wheels with handle.
4. Good processing quality and high finish. It can process various high-precision mold cavities.
5. Long service life. The durability is ten times higher than that of high-speed steel cutting tools and more than 200 times higher than that of small grinding wheels.
6. Easy to master and simple to use.
7. The comprehensive processing cost can be reduced dozens of times.
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
2. Manual measurement, please allow 1~2mm error, thanks
3.Don't open the dispute ,pls ,any questions ,feel free to contact with our customer service ,we can slove your problems .