Electric High Voltage Mouse Rat Trap Reusable Mouse Killer Electronic Rodent Mouse Mice Home Use Pest Control Tool
Features & Functions
1.Delives a high voltage electronic shock to kill rats. Nonpoisonous, safe and reliable.
2.Easy to clean the chamber design.
3.Set with a safety protection switch, in order to prevent accidental electric shock to person.
4.Uses micro- electronic circuit technology for product design. Low power consumption, suitable for long life operation.
5.Low battery indication.
This unit can be used in dining- rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, offices,hotes, and any other places that rats usually appear.
Directions for use
Step#1: Using a plastic or wooden knife, insert a small amount of peanut butter (or any food rats prefer) through a bottom hole on the
Step#2: Insert 4 ¡°C¡±batteries into battery compartment.
Step#3: Identity location with rat activity look for worn trails or walkways. Place unit on floor against wall, the entrance in-line with the trail; rats prefer to stay close to the wall.
Step#4: Press switch to ¡°On¡± position (-). Unit will hum, and the green light will flash once, indicating that the unit has been enabled. To prevent accidental shock avoid contact with metal plates.
Note Items for Use
1.The rat triggers the two metal plates when entering the unit, The unit emits a high voltage shock immediately, the red light flashes for 2 seconds, and then the high voltage shock stops. The light turns them to green and flashes once every 5 seconds, Here high voltage shock will not be produced until restarting the unit next time.
2.After killing every rat, press switch to¡± OFF¡±position(O) and remove case of the unit to clean the chamber. Dry in the sun, then it can be reinstalled to use. (Use a cleaning agent to clean out the smell that the rat left, or rats may not come againl)
3.In the high-Voltage chamber, there are three metal plates, the two inner metal plates produce a high voltage when the rat enters the unit, and the outer metal plate produces a high voltage automatically as eleotronic shock triggered. To prevent accidental shock, avoid contact with metal plates.
4.If red light flashes once every 2 seconds after power on or rat killing, this indicates that the batteries should be changed for new to avoid affecting rat killing function. Turn off power before changing batteries.
5.Remove batteries from the unit if they are not required for extended periods of time in order to avoid damage to the unit resulting from a leaking battery.
1. Inappropriate use of this product may cause electrical shock, or serious injury.
2. Never use this product around small children, small household pets, life support devices, and combustible materials.
3. Never use this device on wet surface to avoid high voltage electric leakage.
Power supply: 6V 4¡°C¡±Battery.
Static work current:¡Ü50uA
High voltage working current:¡Ü380mA
High voltage: 6000-8000V
High voltage produced time: 2 minutes.
Low battery indicator: 4.8V+0.2V
New battery can be supplied for electronic shock 20-30 times.